The Central Land

Hello all. Not sure if this comminity is still active. I am hoping so. This is SAAM I AM, former Red Light District Owner/leader hacked and booted last April for the very same reasons you departed…

I am to begin the Winter semester at the Founders Institute in January. I was awarded fellowship and my startup is being accelerated… VeTrons LLC is a Veterans owned business building a platform to create oportunities on the Tron Network… our first project is DecenTronland.com… everything Decentraland was supposed to be, built in Tron…
join me brothers and sisters. I would like to make The Movement the custodians of this project. Please reach out to me. jeffrox34@gmail.com

Hello Saam I am, welcome to The Movement! you’re part of it just like the rest of us. we do not have any central leader/s so it’s up to us to organize ourselves and connect to each other from the ground up. in a real grassroots manner, that is. decentralization is the lifeblood here. I’m going to do my research on what you have posted in the next couple of days. Decentronland, that sounds pretty interesting for sure!

Hey thanks bapp!! DecenTronLand should be super easy to research… It is litterally just a domain name I created in June and have been waiting for the opportunity to bring to life. I just got that opportunity 3 weeks ago whenawarded fellowship…
The Movement is a prefect fit.
I have sciliTronValley.com as well…
Anyway, Heres what I know about Tron so far is that it works with the same .sol as ethereum and considering I have the entire library of decentraland source code I figured it would be easier than starting from scratch to carbon copy all the basics like marketplace, map calls, common files ect…
as for a decentralized virtual world, I have a much different and cooler approach… and would like to have a virtual world ready before any land sales…