Playing with the Decentraland SDK

Been playing around with the Decentraland software development kit recently :slight_smile:

https://developers.decentraland.org

It’s a lot of fun to get started. I’d love to connect with other people who’re building.

Great somebody in here is starting to experimenting with it.

I installed it as well and run few example, i don’t think i’ll have time to do anything seriously but i’m quite interested in following what people will come up with for Greenpoint.

I’ll have to check it out.

I haven’t been playing with it yet because I was waiting for access to the land…any news on when the land will be accessible?

please post a link to something you have built, I’m here to discover… to roam around the virtual lands and spheres that our minds create together

Here is an interesting example they recently released

Thanks Piggy. Yeah, the good folks at Decentraland have put up a lot of material indeed I think it’s a good time for developers to be around to experiment and build some new things. I’m hyped to see what people are building and those who do have my support. I’m also real thankful to The Movement project for introducing me to Decentraland last year, overall it has been a great performer for me so far. It’s all growing, perhaps it’s the end of the year that we can begin to go and chat there as we stroll around the vr base. exciting!